Through a unique event strategy philosophy, music production, professional DJ / music direction, and sports & entertainment business services, DJ E brings awareness and offers education to help guide event organizers, planners, and producers in gathering pertinent, specific information to make informed and thoughtful decisions. He helps ensure that they transform just-another-event, into an unforgettable experience for everyone.
- Are you an event organizer, an event planner, or an event producer that is stuck on trying to figure out what type of music should be played at your event?
- Were you involuntarily delegated from the higher-up executives to be in charge of the music and quickly began asking yourself - frantically - "What do I do?? Where do I start??"
- Do you wish you had a guide helping you through the entire process - from the planning, to the research, to the preparation, to the actual music presentation at your event - so you look like the hero to everyone?
DJ E is a professional DJ & Music Director - where he has researched, curated, programmed, planned, and provided the soundtrack for:
- Regis University
- The now-defunct Colorado Rumble F.C.
- The Colorado Rapids
- The Global Dance Festival
- Move United Para Sports
- The Denver Broncos
- The U.S. Soccer Federation
- Non-profit organizations
- Local businesses
- Professional sports
- Paralympic sports
- Corporate events
- Community Events
- Fundraising Events
- Fashion Shows
- Social Events
Why Choose Hyve Nation?
Unlike other DJs that primarily focus on the music, lighting, photo booths, and event photography and / or videography, DJ E - who has lived with a physical disability his whole life (27 years) - brings and provides awareness, education, and a unique perspective on accessibility and inclusion; which, in turn, guides clients to transform just-another-event into an unforgettable experience for everyone.
DJ E provides Denver and Front Range-area event organizers, planners, and producers with event strategy, production, DJ, and music production services - bringing awareness, education, and consulting solutions to accessibility and inclusion; guiding clients to transform just-another-event into an unforgettable experience for everyone.